We are proud of our Tri-State Design family. We are as diverse as the services we provide. We believe that our cultural and ethnic diversity contributes to our steady growth. Our corporate structure which is mainly divided into design, survey and construction services promotes and practices an open line of communication between employees and the upper management. We listen to our employees, their ideas and innovations to help us serve our clients better and more effectively, and to make our everyday life at Tri-State Design more rewarding for all.
Tri-State Design & Development Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are dedicated to providing equal employment opportunity, regardless of race, color, creed, sex, age, disabilities or veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, or political belief.
We offer competitive compensation package including, but not limited to, the following:
- Comprehensive major medical and the prescription plan provided by a nationally recognized provider. Tri-State Design contributes to the premium for both single and family coverage.
- Group Dental insurance plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Tri-State Design matching a portion of employee’s contribution.
- Term Life Insurance Plan
- Short and Long Term Disability plan paid by Tri-State Design.
- Generous time off package, including major holidays, vacation, and sick days.
- Employee wellness facility equipped with modern exercise equipment.
- We celebrate various company sponsored events, such as an annual picnic and a holiday party.
- Visibility within firm and accessibility to our upper management.
Thank you for your interest in Tri-State Design and Development, Inc.